You’re keen to do more design, particularly 3D using Civil 3D, and seek more responsibility for projects, wanting to do a wide range of tasks including design drawings, 3D design, calculations, through to construction supervision and contract administration / project management.
Here is a chance for an intermediate role in a high-end multidisciplinary design consultancy, in a smaller but well-respected team with a strong reputation in the Auckland market. They offer a clear path for career progression and many opportunities for career development, flexible work practices in support of a healthy work/life balance, and an environment of open collaboration, respect, professionalism balanced well with lightheartedness and humour, making this a perfect place to progress your career.
KEY AREAS OF PRACTICE:
You’ll work on projects around:
- Subdivisions: residential, commercial and industrial including planning and design
- Capital works infrastructure projects
- brownfields development projects
- Water supply engineering and network modelling, Wastewater infrastructure and stormwater modelling.
- Feasibility studies and due diligence investigations.
There are many other exciting civil projects to keep you challenged day-to-day. Call me to find out more.