Location: Auckland, NTH ISLAND
Salary: $85,000 - $70,000
Category: Civil - Surveying - NZ
- Collaborative and driven team of:
- and admin
- Where social drinks and friendly camping trips are not unheard of.
- Team prides itself on the name it continues to build with the land surveying space. A young team but a motivated one.
- Here, satisfy your desire for a stable and supportive employer, as driven as you are towards you achieving your goals of licensing with IPENZ.
- Work includes:
- Supporting Senior Licensed Surveyors with Project Management and Budget Control
- Performing detailed design work and modelling using 12d and AutoCAD, including attending training seminars where necessary.
- Providing accurate calculations and preparation of survey datasets
- And Undertaking fieldworks, inspections, cadastral surveys and investigations of building lease areas and topographical roading.
- The Director here is passionate about growing young surveyors into great surveyors.
- Above Market salary on offer plus use of work vehicle.
For more positions contact Albert DeBruyn