About the Company
This well regarded consultancy has found their niche and is thriving. Of particular strength is the Land development team, with the Technical wizards in the design group complimenting the project delivery contingent.
About the role
You are coming into a busy medium sized consultancy that are blue-sky thinkers. Take the technical responsibilities away from the existing manager and have autonomy. He needs to be freed up for the more strategic growth aspects of the business.
- Broad client base
- Secure pipeline of work – full through 2022
- Work on premier land development projects
- True commitment to your future development
- Plus access to mentorship program
Benefits and Culture
This is an amazing opening for the right person, a person who has already envisioned the opportunity to take lead on the design of notable urban developments. It is all here and what is more you will be led by an impressive support system in the field.
- Broaden your leadership exposure
- Realistic long term career progression
- Attractive salary package and bonus structure in place
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering,
- 5- 8 years’ post graduate experience in Consulting Environment
- Meticulous attention to detail along with well-developed communication skills
- Have excellent technical and problem solving abilities