SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER . Land Development - Progress to Associate
- $132,000 - $119,000
- Significant growth in this leading mid-tier consultancy
- Challenging major projects in both green and brownfield developments
- Focus has been on quality engineers resulting in a very capable team
- Big lot subdivisions on offer, manage a strong and dedicated team.
- Expectation to progress to Associate quickly – envisage 12 months
- Company is committed to outstanding client service and project outcomes
SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER - Cusp Principal
- $130,000 - $113,000
- Interesting Staged developments Experts. Leaders in the field with solid alliances with Tier 1&2 developers.
- Lead land development infrastructure projects in Auckland's Engineering Hub.
- Interesting mix of office and site work. In the midst of engineering hub
- Solid career map in play to build to Principal in the medium term.
- Complex and large scale sub-divisions. Residential and industrial
SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER - Strong Pipeline
- $129,000 - $112,000
- 15% growth this year alone so far. Firm is known for healthy culture.
- Growth here is strong individually and project wise
- Back to back projects - run a team of specialists with over $50m projects - iconic projects won with strong team and reputation.
- Subdivisions from 150 - 500 lots currently plus large complex urban expansions
CIVIL ENGINEER - Senior Career Challenge
- $105,000 - $93,000
- Take autonomous lead on notable developers' major projects
- Brownfield/Greenfield with lots up to 500 in expansion and renewal
- Continuous development resources at your disposal
- Very capable and dedicated 'pick of the crop' team.
- Fast growing Consultancy with respected reputation in delivering quality